Began our trip to Tampa at Busch gardens. So much has changed since we were last there. Jungala is all new and as you can see the cats are beautiful. A good day as it was cool and overcast the entire time. Good thing we began there as the rains came. However we had the aquarium and MOSI (museum of science and industry) which are both inside. The rain did not amount to much but we found out they close the Zoo and none of the boat tours go out. Sat. it was still raining and Dad was anxious to get Lauri's chairs started so home we headed.

4 comments:
Did you have a good time? I haven't been to Tampa for years and years. I found a couple of pictures when Tammy and I went camping over there. Pictures are great.
We did have a good time. This is the first time we have been there in about ten years. Strange because we use to go all the time. Everything looked so different and the traffic was worse there than in Orlando.
We will have to come over and do the freebee day for military. I haven't been for a couple of years.
I remember going to Busch Gardens with Gramp back in the 1900's. I believe it was the same trip that had pictures posted on Back In The Day. If you can imagine such a thing Grampa and I had a couple of beers while we were there. I was driving back to Gramp/Florences's house on some highway. We were just yakking it up as we drove down that highway. I don't really remember how it came up but we missed out exit by about 45 minutes. I can't recall if I asked when we should be getting off the highway or if Gramps realized we were almost to New Orleans.
Post a Comment